Modular construction means that the Dominator Series SideSteps
by Go Rhino! Products install easily. Dominator II reach the
entire cab-length and Dominator III are wheel-to-wheel. The
main bar is built to hide the vehicle's frame on most models,
providing better visual aesthetics and added protection from
road debris. Drop down steps with unique custom aluminum step
pads will not crack or break, unlike the competition.
- Adds an aggressive off-road look to your Truck or SUV
- Application specific installation brackets makes for faster, easier installation
- Innovative and patented step and mounting system is the best on the market today
- Works on trucks or SUVs with body lifts
- No drilling required on most models including Ford, Nissan, and Toyota. Minor Drilling is REQUIRED for Chevy/GMC and Dodge applications.
- Availalbe in black powder-coat with a 3-year waranty or
polished stainless steel with a lifetime warranty!
Dominator Step Bars
Choose your Year, Make, and Model below
to find specific applications, details, and pricing for your
(2007 Chevy Classic Owners:
Select 2006 as your model year.)