When you want chrome nerf bars, a stainless steel nerf bar or
black nerf bars for your truck or SUV, Ultimate Auto Accessories
has the selection you want at great prices. Our selection of 3 inch or 4 inch round nerf bars, 4 inch or 5 inch oval tube step bars, stirrup style, and wheel to wheel bars give you
unmatched quality, style and durability.
Running Boards are also available
- Customized mounting brackets for each application ensures
easy installation and a perfect fit.
- Bolt on installation. No drilling required for most applications.
Installs in about 1 hour.
- Adds the perfect finishing touch to personalize your truck.
- Choose from highly polished stainless steel, chrome, or
tough black powder coat finishes.
- Cab length, Wheel to Wheel, and Oval
Truck Nerf Bars give you a leg up to enter the truck. There will be a non-skid step pad for each door on your truck, so extended cab and crewcab trucks have 2 pads per side and regular cab truck have just one. Wheel to Wheel nerf bars will also add a third pad to each side for access to the bed.
Nerf step bars are available in Chrome, Polished Stainless Steel, and Black Powdercoat finishes. There are even some Chrome Plated Stainless Steel bars if you want the shine of chrome with the longevity of stainless steel. If you live is a highly corrosive winter environment like Michigan, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, etc where salt or worse is sprayed on the roads, we recommend Steelcraft ALL STAINLESS bars. The bars are not only stainless steel, but so are the mounting brackets and hardware - these are the brands that offer them.
Nerf Bars come in several types:
- 3 inch Round Bars are the most common nerf bars. Typically, the curve under the truck in front of the door and end at the back of the cab.
- 4 Inch Round Bars are typically polished stainless steel and look best on larger trucks with extended cabs or crewcabs. These bars come at a price premium but the look is well worth it.
- Oval Nerf Bars give you a wider bar without the higher cost of 4 inch round bars. Most are straight bars with a black plastic or welded stainless steel end cap.
- Premium or Deluxe Oval Tubes curve at the ends.
- Kick-Out tubes are for duallys (dual rear wheels) and as the name states they are wheel to wheel and kick out at the back in front of the rear wheel assembly.
- Stirrup Style bars like NFab Nerf Steps and GoRhino dominator series work best on lifted trucks. The bar is close to the rocker panels to protect against off-road rocks and logs while the stirrups hang down and make entry into a higher truck easier.
Stainless steel is the most popular bar type because of its longevity and good looks. Stainless stands up to corrosive winter salt best. For extreme climates, choose a side bar for your truck that features all stainless steel hardware brackets and bolts.