Visors for Trucks
In-channel, Tape-On, Chrome
Tired of getting wet when it rains while you are driving? Ventvisors for trucks keep rain out and let fresh air in. Easy to install and made from impact-resistant plastic to withstand years of weather, all while looking good doing it. And every vent visor is made specifically for your model of truck or SUV, so you are guaranteed simple installation while maintaining your original-equipment styling. Extended cab pickup owners can order a 4 piece set that fits the extended cab window to complete a custom appearance for the side windows.
Truck Vent Visors
|2 Piece||4 Piece|
|*** If you can't find the one you need, give us a call or send an email.|
We have a large selection of ventvisors to choose from, each with specific features:
- Ventshade Vent visors come in 2 models
(both are Dark Smoke Acrylic color):
- Original Ventvisor (part# begins with "9"), tape-on mount to the window frame or vehicle roof.
- In-Channel Ventvisor (part# begins with "19"), fit into the window channel and tape is used to hold it to the inside of the window frame.
- WeatherTech Weatherflectors fit into the window channel without the use of any tape and are Light Grey in color.
- Putco Element Chrome in-channel window visors use tape to hold it inside of the window frame.
- Stampede Chrome Sidewinds tape on to the window frame.
Camo Pattern Vent Visors and other products.
Vent Visors Dodge
Vent Visors Ford
Vent Visors GMC
Honda Vent Visors Jeep Vent Visors Nissan Vent VisorsToyota Vent Visors